Dream Bird

Dream Bird

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Peek a Boo Fan Crochet Blanket -

Peek-a-Boo Lady Baby Blanket
July 2011



My Mother and I have made quiet a few crochet and knitting items with out patterns. I am trying to write all the patterns that we ever made. I had this baby blanket out to remind myself to convert it into a pattern. I had it laying on the floor so that I could look at it and start writing out the pattern. I left the room to go into the kitchen to get some water. Upon my return my silly cocker-spaniel Lady rolled in the blanket, and got her self stuck. Lady could see me through the spaces of the crochet blanket.

Lady managed to finally get her head out after a few times of shaking her head. All I could do was laugh...I guess she wanted to help in making the written pattern...

Okay, I guess she is done helping me out now.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment