Dream Bird

Dream Bird

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yellow Felted Bag


Yellow Felted Bag.

I started this yellow hand bag February 2008. This was the first felting project I did. I put it aside because I needed more yarn for the straps. I started a new project and realized I had this to finish first. I bought more yarn and was not paying any attention to how long the straps were. I thought they would felt short, however, it felted shorter width wise not length wise. I just put a knot at the shoulder which gave it a little personality to the bag. I did finish my felted bag October 2008.

If I would have known how to read a simple pattern at that time, I would not have had the problem I did. I was determined by mid-year that I would know how to read simple patterns and advance from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment